Tuesday, August 14, 2012

This is a cat blog now

Jussssssst kidding. I do have cats, and I do squeeze the absolute bazongas out of them (in the most loving of ways, of course)...but I don't consider myself to be a crazy cat lady. Well, at least not all the time. However, I was just looking through my phone this morning and realized I do take some random pictures of the gatos. I also realized this would be an easy way to ease myself back into blogging regularly (because duh, pictures are easier to post than words).

Cases in point:

Violent morning kisses

Nice morning kisses

The adoring gaze...finally captured. Bitch loves me big time.

Failed jump-roping experiment

Failed working from home experiment

Failed 'sleeping in a level position' experiment

Failed hide and seek experiment

No comments:

Post a Comment