Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fat Chicks Can't Climb

So the other day, I found myself driving behind an obnoxious, raised-up, baby-shit colored vehicle. Driving it was some young kid with overgrown hair, hat on backwards, t-shirt with the sleeves ripped off. (You know the look.)


Now, I know you can't read the faint writing above his license plate, but as he had taken the time to advertise something evidently important to him, I pulled up close to read it. What it said was:
LIFT IT…FAT CHICKS CAN’T CLIMB.
For serious? I wasn’t even offended AS a fat chick, I was just absolutely flabbergasted that not only had someone printed and sold that, but that someone else had bought it and put it on their vehicle. Never mind the poor, overweight high school girls that were probably mortified to see that (my heart aches for them)…but does this kid seriously think ANY chick would want to climb into that? First of all, almost every girl thinks they are fat anyway, so BOOM…now you’ve offended most girls who would even give you the time of day (hopefully that is a very low number of girls). But what about the other girls…do they laugh and thank God they’re skinny? Or do they, like me, want to rip that little douchebag out of that baby-shit colored think and climb all over his dumb skinny ass?
So what do you think? Funny or douchebaggy? 
(Note: I hesitated even writing this post because I know, I know…freedom of speech and blah. Also, I’m generally a HUGE fan of offensive humor…even especially when it relates to me. But this one just made me want to give it a couple of paragraphs. End rant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment